To coincide with the end of 2016, and to celebrate the incredible impact our runners have made through their fundraising, we’re pleased to announce the release of our latest Charity Project Report.
Linked at the end of this post, the report includes:
- How 100% of runners’ fundraising has been used to make sustainable, long-term, positive changes in Masaka. We don’t use any fundraising for admin fees- every penny goes to charity!
- Updates from all 14 of our Charity Projects and how we’ve worked in partnership with them to help their communities
- How our 2016 runners made a difference on the volunteer days during the 7-Day Adventure
- News from Masaka Running Club and the UGM shop – two more initiatives which benefit the community
- How the UN Global Goals tie into our project partnerships
A big, big thank you to all our past runners who have made all this possible through their incredible fundraising efforts! Collectively, you’ve raised over £250,000 over the last two years, which has all gone to the causes you care about!
And if you’re thinking of joining us in 2017?…here’s a preview of the inspiring impact you can have and the wonderful community you’ll meet in June!
Like to read more?