The glamping option for accommodation during the Uganda Marathon week has now sold out. We had a really high demand and our initial allotment of spaces has now run out.
This does not mean that you shouldn’t come to Uganda and take part in this amazing adventure!
- We have lots of spaces on the BYOT option, where you still camp within the athletes village, take part in all the activities and enjoy daily life on the top of a hill in beautiful Uganda.
- We also have lots of room with the hotel option. There is regular transport to and from the athletes village, you’ll spend lots of time there and do everything that the other runners do… But you’ll have the luxury of a proper bed to return to.
However due to the high demand, we are currently reviewing the capacity of the athletes village. In the next 10-15 days we will be able to announce whether or not we can increase the number of spaces available on this option. This is not a guarantee, but we are creating a glamping waiting list to offer spaces to people if more become available.
How it works
- Sign up for the Uganda Marathon as normal and choose the”glamping waiting list” option.
- Pay the £99 deposit to secure your space on the marathon
- We will be announcing whether or not we have more places in the next 10-15 days. Once we know how many places we have we will be in contact to let you know whether you got a space.
- If we could not get you a place on the glamping then you can:
- Choose another option for accommodation
- If it’s a dealbreaker then we will refund your deposit in full.*
Good luck, and see you in Uganda!
*Deposits will only be refundable if we cannot get you a spot on the glamping package.Let's get social! Stay up to date with amazing news and photos from Uganda, plus race tips and more: